Welcome to the University of Utah's Bioinformatics and Microarray Next Generation Sequencing Shared Resources Wiki
Contained within is a growing knowledge base of bioinformatic analysis tools, resource guides, and tutorials available to researchers at the University of Utah to assist in submitting and processing genomic data. We strongly encourage you to contribute to its development. See wiki help. Contact BioInformaticsCore@Utah.Edu for an accounts to create and edit wiki pages.
 General Info
- Staff/ Locations/ Contact Information
- Useful links
- Computer hardware available
- Where to post questions, feature requests, issues with GNomEx, USeq, Tomato, IGB, ...
- Our analysis request queue
- Bioinformatic Services
- Please direct analysis inquiries to BioinformaticsHelp@bio.hci.utah.edu
- Microarray and Illumina Sequencing Services
 Tutorials, Guidelines
- FAQ - frequently asked questions
- Tutorials - linux command line tutorial, user guides.
- Illumina Sample Prep - guidelines and recommendations for submitting ChIP-Seq, RNA-Seq, Bisulfite-Seq, Exome/ Whole Genome-Seq, etc. samples.
- Illumina Analysis Services - analysis services for working with Illumina sequencing data.
 Application Pages
- Supported/ installed Software
- GNomEx - the Core's Genomic LIMS, analysis project center, and programmatic data distribution server
- USeq - the Core's next generation sequencing analysis package (ChIP-Seq, RNA-Seq, Bisulfite-Seq, etc.)
- Tomato2 analysis pipeline - the Core's framework for launching preconfigured analysis pipelines (Novoalign, GATK, SAMTools, VAAST/ ANNOVAR, etc.) on the Core's Ember cluster at CHPC
- Integrated Genome Browser (IGB) - details regarding the Core's instance
- GenoPub - the Core's original DAS/2 data track distribution server
- TiMAT2 - the Core's tiling microarray analysis package (ChIP-Chip, transcriptome, MeDIP, etc.)